We were able to produce four varieties of raspberries and five varieties of strawberries this year, several of which are ever-bearing and starting to produce new fruit in late August.
We took a week off work and wrapped finished up the front landscape. We leveled the front grade, brought in a layer of top soil and created a pathway of quartz and decomposed granite. We also installed six basalt columns …
Fall flowers during late August; some of these plants are over three years now.
Next year we should yield some good produce!
Used some sedum cuttings to make living wreaths. The frames were a little smaller, but hopefully they’ll fill out! Started to see a little progress in filling out in the fall: